Friday 18 February 2011

Thursday the 16th of February

Seems I’ve had a run-in with some pesky little virus. Since Monday-ish I’ve felt absolutely drained for energy, not to mention freaking freezing all the time. I haven’t been to the gym since and that annoys me more than anything.
It was protein conditioner-day but I felt really drained and did an Ankylosaurus instead of a full conditioning wash. It probably wasn’t a bad idea though since the top is still “questionable” and I feel over-conditioning lurking.
I struck out 3 eggs, separated the yolks from the whites and mixed the yolks with a squirt of El vital protein + pearl. It’s the heaviest egg-ing I’ve ever done and I was surprised at how liquid the mix became. I slept with it overnight and rinsed it out the next morning. The mane (ends) really liked it!


As for what to do with the egg whites?
My favourite is adding another whole egg to it, and then cooking it up as low yolk-scrambled eggs. Serve with toast, crumbled goat cheese on top and some pickled chillies on the side. Yum!

One egg white contains approximately 20 calories and 4 gram of protein

No comments:

Post a Comment