- Hair is very straight, but not stick straight
- Typical coarsie with lots of "crunchy" sounds, a mild dislike for too much protein and a love for cones
- Approximately 12 cm circumference
A handful of hair
My scalp is slightly dry:
- Not enough to feel dry after cleansing with conditioner
- Takes about a week of no washing to turn noticeably greasy
- A tendency for some flakeis when the season changes
My skin is super sensitive and even though I manage my scalp very well with CO and WO washes, I've experienced sensitivity-issues with my scalp as well:
Red, irritated spots along my hairline. Itchy!
I have absolutely no natural parting or cowlicks anywhere. My hair falls directly down in front of my face, so I need to put it up to see.