Thursday 24 June 2021

Will probably take a little break

So for the last... dunno, to be honest, many years I have blogged at least every three days. 

Now I need to adjust that a little. I'm no longer studying and I'm no longer working from home, so I don't have the same time and access to a personal computer anymore.

Instead I have a workload of totally 56 hours/week, and *drumroll* we are moving!

We just signed the papers today and hope we can move in soon. Within two weeks with a little luck.

The hair is still there, being long. It's just me that will probably be pretty occupied mentally with the new apartment and the new job for a while.


Funnily, this is my 1500th post on my blog! 

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with all the changes. Honored to follow this amazing blog for so many years and hoping you will rock it for many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move and you do deserve a break! Can't go full steam always, with school, multiple jobs, blogging, moving and general life happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your projects will be great! And... we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK it's been a year off......so get back to work! ;-) (glad to have kept up with you on IG) Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two words: Only Fans

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Kudos to the author for addressing current trends and hot topics. Staying relevant in a fast-paced world is no small feat, and this blog manages to provide timely insights that keep readers well-informed. Excellent work in staying ahead of the curve!"
    drift coupons

    ReplyDelete
  7. slot pg สล็อตออนไลน์ ค่าย พีจี ฝาก-ถอน ไม่มีอย่างน้อย เร็วทันใจด้วยระบบอัตโนมัติ สมัคร PGSLOT ก็สามารถสร้างรายได้ กับ PGSLOT พอดี pg-slot.game สล็อตเว็บไซต์ตรงชั้น 1

    ReplyDelete