Sunday 22 November 2015

My VM Korea order arrived

My Creaclip copy arrived!
(Well, not really sure if it's a copy or not, since it's from Etude House which I wouldn't really say is a cheap knockoff kind of brand? Wonder which one came first.)


I ordered it at VM Korea along with some sheet masks and was very, very happy with it!


Why so happy?
Well...  



Awesome!
This is not just a lot of samples. They included 6 fullsized sheet masks and a full pack of Skinfood's Black Sugar cotton pads! Nice. Really nice cotton pads is one of those little things I just love for my skincare. It has a way of making skincare feel so much more luxurious.
Google informs me that the pads were part of a package deal with Skinfood's Black Sugar serum, but I appreciate the pads just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment