Monday 23 May 2016

Last week in hair

Monday
Why did I rinse my hair out the other day? I might as well just have left it in.
I repeat what I did Saturday, only with adding an Lador ampoule. Then put the same pyjamas back on and go back in front of the computer.

Tuesday
Hubby is coming home today.
Uhh...

Good news
I have done a lot of work on my project and is ahead of time now. Maybe we can even have a little vacation together now that Hubby can travel again?
Bad news
I have played foul bachelorette frog for like 5 days in total. I have spent an unholy amount of time on 4chan. The apartment is a mess with pizza cartons, takeout boxes and empty soda bottles everywhere. Whoops. I probably ruined all my dieting now. Also, I barely saw sunlight since Friday.

So... Cleaning. Finish washing hair. Prepare nice dinner (Mixed, oven roasted vegetables, steaks, fried mushrooms and whiskey sauce) and pick Hubby up.

Hubby doesn't have to know. Unless he reads my blog.
Damn.

Hair? Braided nautilus.

Wednesday
Near the bus hub in the middle of Lund, there is a little bubbly pool. Quite often there is at least one duck there. It's pretty funny how much they love their water. People, dogs and traffic? No problem, we have water!


Just when I was about to take a picture, they decided to take off. I though the picture was ruined, but it turned out pretty cool!

Hair is in a Chinese bun.

Thursday
I intended a deep conditioning with Schwarzkopf Gliss million gloss conditioner. But it turned out to be one of those conditioners that starts dripping intensely much after a few minutes. Just a minute after I had finished wrapping it up in cling wrap and putting the heating cap over, it started dripping like crazy. 
I don't know what it is, but some conditioners have a crazy dripping going on. It's like the product separate once it comes into contact with hair? 
Anyways, my intended deep conditioning turned into just 20 minutes. Couldn't stand any more.
To make everything even more irritating, the conditioner didn't even add any real shine. Total fail product!


Hair is feeling pretty slippery and unmanageable, maybe I didn't rinse it out enough?
I put it up in a simple braid.

Friday
Nurse-friend send me the picture underneath with a joke about how much it looks like me.
Gosh.
She. Is. Gorgeous.
There is so much I love about the picture: The "hime" style short parts. That her hair is longer than the skirt. The hint of waves or curls.
Gorgeous!
It doesn't happen a lot that I'm jealous of someones hair like this.
Does anyone know this woman? Does she have a blog?


Hair is in yesterdays braid, wrapped up in a nautilus bun.

Saturday
It's cold and windy, but I decide to do something fun with my toenails and wear sandals out anyways. 
The result was too shiny to capture, but it's a pink snakeskin-like pattern with shiny silver details. 
Trampy toes :)


Hair is in a figure 8 bun.

Sunday
I'm really happy I got through reviewing some of the products that I've had around forever. It was beginning to make me feel bad I had so many products piled up in the "to review"-pile. Although I am very surprised at how bad the cosdna analysis of the cholesterol product was!

Hair is back in a simple braid.

Hubby annoyed me today, so I whacked him with my braid. Somehow I managed to get my braid right into his eye. Whoops.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Somehow the phrase "foul bachelorette frog" makes me laugh endlessly. And Lund looks quite lovely. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of the duck in flight!! How lovely! We have a few of these guys that venture to the barn, waddle around then take off. Rather amusing. We also have chickens at one barn, which I love because they eat the bugs :D

    I tried the c/o wash and omg--my hair was SLUDGE. I wasn't surprised though, as I know my hair texture is no where near as coarse as yours. I then clarified, and it came out very nice and silky. :)

    Had to laugh at how you hit hubby with your braid, sorry you got his eye though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love ducks :) They're so cute and friendly...Except if you raise a little orphaned male, then he turns into a horrible little pest once his hormones kicks in XD
      So happy it wasn't just me who disliked that conditioner! Seriously, it was so weird I was beginning to think I had done something wrong with it...

      Delete