A quick trick to make Korean sheet masks fit better to your face. Sheet masks just never fit really well, so this might help.
- 1 sheet mask
- 1 scissor
- Fold the top of the sheet mask down to fit your hairline better
- Smooth over forehead to get the mask to hold
- Adjust eye-area, especially if it has those little "flaps"
- Smooth over cheeks to hold mask to face
- Take loose strip over lips and cut
- Fit the masks sides of to the nose and fold the strip over
- Smooth over cheeks and down to jawline
- Cut part under lips and smooth over to fit chin
- Fold cut part up to make smooth
- Cut excess part off and fit over lips
Headband: Etude House My Beauty Tool Lovely Ettie Hair Band