I'm excited to see what the new year will bring us. 2017 ended with some big changes in my work: I applied for something new, got it and changed jobs, then got yet another job offer that I couldn't refuse like a week later!
It's in the private sector so the pay is better and I can get more hours too. Hubby will continue to be a full time student this year, so I'm very happy with this. I will try to stay under a 60 hour work week as a rule though.
So most of all, 2018 will bring us some very exciting economic opportunities and I plan to take full advantage of it.
My economic priority list will be:
- Pay off debt (Both hubby and I have student loans)
- Save up money in stocks and pension
My general life priority list will be:
- Work #1 (You just don't get many opportunities like this one in life!)
- Work #2 (I would like to squeeze a bit of this one into my schedule too)
- Sleep (So basic, but so important!)
- Self care (Stress management and quality of life and all that...)
- Be a good wife (Maybe we could arrange a date night once a week or something. I just know I will end up neglecting hubby with this schedule)
- Blog (Guess this could be put in as a sub-section under #4?)