Sunday 13 May 2018

Ordered some new Quattro's

Still pissed off at Tenerife's border guards. Hmpf.

I have now ordered some new Quattro's...


Hair Forks by Quattro 'FlexFork' Combo Set


Hair Fork by Quattro - StarLites Charcoal Matte
This matte fork sounds really cool! I think this might actually look really good in hair... Leaving the shine to the hair instead of the tool?


Hair Forks by Quattro 'StarLites' Combo Set
I think the small one in this set is my favorite Quattro?


Hair Pins by Quattro 'Bronze' U Pins
I've been doing a lot of smaller buns lately (Like, two buns instead of one) so this might be really helpful for me.


Hair Pins by Quattro 'StarLites' U Pins


Hair Pins by Quattro Amish Style U Pins
I have a set of these already, but they're a little long for me when I do two buns instead of one, so I ordered a shorter set.

No comments:

Post a Comment