Monday 27 August 2018

Caroline von Holnstein, again

Last time I did a variation of Caroline von Holnsteins updo, i wondered if a Royal bun might work better to make this a more wearable updo. 
I guess the result of this will be something cool, but also very far from the orginal and you probably can't tell it is inspired by a historical hairstyle anymore...


So I have kept the idea of the two accent braids in the front and split the rest in two horizontally parted braids. Tomorrow will show if this works or not.

1 comment:

  1. I found this amazing buzzfeed video on women who got historical hairstyles---the use of items was fascinating! Much earlier times though, but I thought you might be interested. I don't know how to add the link here though.
    Perhaps that woman though who did the buzzfeed hairstyles may know how this one was done? I'm sure you could contact her :D

    ReplyDelete