Monday 1 April 2019

The Danish Guinness record for hair

Well, it doesn't belong to me.
Curiosity got the better of me, and the record seems to be at 150 cm for a girl who is 169 cm tall.

 

Link
(And holy shit, the "journalist" is just as ignorant, annoying and going for the "lulz, circus freak!"-approach as they all are. So eyeroll-worthy)

It did however make me consider going for length just to see if I could steal the record away. But... Dunno. Not really sure I would enjoy growing my hair competitively like that, you know?

150 cm is just 6 cm below my knee-bend though. Hmm. And of course it was longer than that back in 2014.

2 comments:

  1. She is much like your "hair twin"...and quite impressive for only 16 years.

    Since Lady Igor enjoys many other accomplishments of life, I suspect gaining the "record" would only bring unwanted attention.

    However should you attain that status, I will be the first to shout "hooray"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Journalism today is taking a serious hit. No one writes unbiased anymore and google seems to be the only research one does. Drives me crazy.
    You know what I would do? Ask yourself do you want to grow your hair longer. If the answer is yes, then go for it! If it makes it past 150, then yay. But that wouldn't be competing. It would just be going about your life and if you happen to find out it's 160cms, then yay! Call the people and have them come out :) But, there would be articles and...well, creepy people so it's a personal choice.

    ReplyDelete