Thursday 8 August 2019

Awesome Nightblooming order on the way (Plus discount code!)

Nightblooming aka Melissa wrote a book and since I'm a fan of how she can express herself, I had to have it. Seriously, the way she can describe her products is just amazing to me. This was part of the reason I wanted to interview her some years back.
So naturally I had to have her book and read her work on a full story. Can't wait!


I have asked Melissa to do another interview for her upcoming book, and she agreed to it!
Since we need to find a time where we can put our heads together, this is my readers chance to ask Nightblooming anything you would like to know about her book and products.
She also offered to do a special FAQ for us for those questions she receives the most!

And... *drumroll*

I have a special code for my readers to Nightblooming's Etsy store for 10 % off on all orders until august 15th.
Either follow this direct link or apply the code BELLTOWER when you check out.


I have ordered her book in hard copy: Heaven's Silhouette
Preorder and other cool stuff here as well.
It can even be preordered through Melissa's Patreon where it also comes with an upgrade package.
She has also done something so cool, and so, so very Nightblooming: She made a line of essential oil blends for the books universe.

I have ordered Aurelia: Iyarri Chronicles Signature Oil Blend,
Cæl: Iyarri Chronicles Signature Oil Blend,
Lucien: Iyarri Chronicles Signature Oil Blend and
Tiahmani: Iyarri Chronicles Signature Oil.
The last scent, Aamon will be released in august or September. I have ordered it as the free essential oil blend sample that comes with my book.


Naturally I also had to have some Sarenrae Blonde Herbal Hair Color and Conditioner,
Eilistraee: Gray, White, Colorless Herbal Hair Conditioner and the
Sunlit Meadow Herbal Rinse for Light Hair.
Since I had ordered so many oil blends already, I also grabbed a Green Scents Oil Blends in jasmine green tea.


For those who don't already know, the Nightblooming products are very well known in the longhair circuit and Melissa wrote some of the classic haircare literature:

 

Which I reviewed here

 

Which I also reviewed, here

 

Which I have not reviewed since I don't have a cat

5 comments:

  1. You better believe that my mouth fell open when I saw this. A collab between Lady Igor and Nightshade aka the best longhairs out there?! Count me in, I'm sitting tight for that interview.
    I'm also quite excited for Melissa's book, I've followed her blog over on LHC, where she posted the steps to become a published fiction author. This is soooo cool..... And her author page pictures are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, you are way too sweet and kind!!
      If you have any questions you would like to ask Melissa, she will be here to answer them :)

      Delete
  2. Can I ask Nightblooming anything for the interview? Because I really want to know about her haircare routine! What does she do for her waves? Are those natural waves? Is her color natural or is it henna? Which of her products does she use?
    Can I ask you about somehting non hair related? I will go back to school this autumn and I really worry about how to balance school and part time work and a life and I worry about money too. I think maybe Igor is the right to ask about that because you seem to work a lot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Anon :)
      I'll extend your questions to Nightblooming. I'm sure she would be happy to answer.
      Hmm. I would like to answer that, but I'm really not a life coach or anything like that. So if you want my input, I'll be happy to give it. I just need a little time to think of something clever XD

      Delete
  3. What is going to happen in the future? Will there be more books? Do you have any plans for new products? How about a youtube channel? Do you have any plans to expand the Nightblooming brand?

    ReplyDelete