Tuesday 24 December 2019

December 24th


Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates on the 24th! The rest of you will have to wait until tomorrow :)
The Ciaté calendar had a pretty sparkly polish, full size this time.
The Schwarzkopf calendar was a disappointment though: 10 gram of some styling powder. What a sad product to end the calendar on.


Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Soft Dust - Soft Volumizing Powder
Aqua, Glycerin, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Silica, Maris Sal, Parfum, Citric Acid, Isoceteth-10, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Sorbitol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional


I was curious about how much value I got out of this calendar...

Here are the things I will keep and try:
  • 3 conditioning masks of 30 ml each
  • 4 hair oils of 5 ml each
  • One leave in conditioner spray of 50 ml
  • One leave in conditioner creme of 30 ml
So in total there are 9 products and a total of 190 ml product that I will definitely try.


Here are the things I will probably, maybe try at some point, or hubby will use:
  • 5 shampoos of 50 ml each
  • One shampoo of 30 ml
  • One sea salt texturising spray of 50 ml
  • One colour neutral toning treatment of 60 ml
So in total there are 8 products and a total of 390 ml product that I will probably, maybe try.


Here are things I will definitely try to give away:
  • 2 styling powder products of 10 gram each
  • 3 styling sprays of 100 ml each
  • One styling mousse of 100 ml
  • One styling wax of 85 ml
So in total there are 7 products and a total of 485 ml product and 20 gram of powder that I will definitely not try.

This is not really a good ratio!
I'm actually surprised at this. I would think winter/Christmas would be more about treatments and moisture for dry, unhappy winter hair. I mean, lots of styling products would probably fit more with all the parties for New Years? Meh, not impressed with Schwarzkopf for this calendar.

Anyways. Hubby and I are at my parents for Christmas.

Here is Mr Igor taking a much deserved nap on the comfiest couch in the world (It's seriously awesome: It belongs to a set with three chairs that my great grandparents bought in 1945. The wooden frame has carvings of knights and queens and I love the details on them) with a view of a Christmas three we had to take an extra branch off to make room for all the gifts under.

No comments:

Post a Comment