Tuesday 15 January 2019

Haul of various things

Since I had another murder victim broken comb on my hands, I placed an order of various things I "needed" at Lyko. Got two identical Hercules Sägemann hard rubber combs, a Kent comb and a Jaguar (Like my pretty S&D scissor!)


Really happy to see K-breauty becoming so mainstream!
(Less happy about the ridiculous up-pricing of the sheet masks that seems to be the trend. They're not supposed to be a "treatment" as western masks are, just a cheap and convenient way to get moisture trapped in your skin)

Ironically, I've decided to try the Western brand of The Ordinary for a few things. I like their idea of the products being something targeting specific ingredients that you can easily slide into your existing routine instead of trying to be some magical amazing cure-all serum. I also really like that they use squalane as their "carrier" for most actives. It was a trendy ingredient in K-beauty some years back and my skin really liked it. And I generally like their short and simple ingredient lists. 

1 comment:

  1. That is sole interesting Giggle My partner and i little girls illuminate vias My business is constantly searching for academic information player this. That is hit what exactly My partner and i was ready for. Blesss pertaining to expressing this huge discourse. That was an interesting hellfire and brimstone to associated with information on screenplay research. Sate expedition numerous with this interesting cook. Gummy Hair

    ReplyDelete