Tuesday 22 October 2019

I bought some expensive stuff

I passed my exam with a decent grade some months back and decided I deserved some things as a reward for it. I just honestly haven't gotten myself to order it until recently.



But here we go: Fancy and expensive stuff for my hair, my skin and my toenails. Because I deserve it!



For my skin
Foreo UFO
Dr Dennis Gross DRx SpectraLite FaceWare Pro which is a major step up from my Neutrogena visibly clear mask



For my hair
Balmain Curl Cream
Balmain Moisturizing Conditioner
Balmain Revitalizing Conditioner
Olaplex no. 3
Olaplex no. 6
Of course I'm deeply suspicious of these overprised conditioners and leave in products. I doubt they can do much for my hair that my normal whatever-is-on-sale conditioners can do. But maybe it will be fun to try. At least I'm going to leave the Balmain bottles out just to show off. Heh.



For my toenails
Layla Hologram Effect in Jade Groove, Flash Black and Ultra Violet
Layla Mirror Effect in Titanium Sky and Metal Chrome
OPI Nail Laquer Metamorphosis in Metamorphically Speaking, Can´t Be Camouflaged!, You Little Shade Shifter, Ecstatic Prismatic and Butterfly Me to the Moon. I did not get the This Changes Everything, otherwise this is the full collection.

3 comments:

  1. Well deserved. Hope they all work magically well.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hey,
    I noticed your Article. I just loved it.
    Needs Hair Studio have unique treatments for hair loss and hair replacement and non surgical hair replacement for men. Book your free session right now. Experience the best hair replacement service in Hyderabad.
    If you like it feel free and share it.
    Cheers,
    Sneha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road hair transplant clinic in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete