Tuesday 1 December 2020

December 1st

I controlled myself a little more this year when it came to Christmas calendars. (I might still have items laying around from last year. Might. Possibly. Ahem.)
So, this year we have some candy calendars for sharing, and I got Rituals 3D calendar and the big Bodyshop one.


I liked the Schwarzkopf advent calendar last year since it was the only exclusively hair calendar I ever found.

But there was something funny about it when I ordered it.... Seems Schwarzkopf is a good three years ahead of everyone else?



It looks pretty much exactly the same as last year:



Today it had the Mad About Lengths Split Ends Fix from Schwarzkopf Professional.

Ingredients
Aqua/Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isododecane, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Polyimide-1, Polyquaternium-10, Lactic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Limonen, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal- Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid

It appears to be a two-phase leave in conditioner spray with a pretty decent ingredient list. I approve.

There is always some debate over fullsize versus trial sizes in these calendars, but honestly, I like the small sizes: They go directly into my semi-packed travel bag. It's nice to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment