Thursday 15 April 2021

Blogging from A to Z challenge: M is for Music

#AtoZChallenge 2021 April Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter M

On a whim, I decided to go for "music" for M for a fun little break from all the text. But once I started looking, I found a lot. Like, fascinatingly much.


Andrew Bird - Music Of Hair


AOA - Short hair


The Beatles - Lend me your comb


Bright Eyes - Pull My Hair


D.A.D. - I Won't Cut My Hair


India.Arie - I Am Not My Hair ft. Akon


The Cowsills- Hair


Hair - The Hair song


Julie Brown - Cause I'm a Blond


Kelly Rowland - Crown


Lady Gaga - Hair


Led Zeppelin - Long Brown Wavy Hair


Niki and Gabi - Hair tie


Nina Simone - Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair


Little Mix - Hair ft. Sean Paul


MAGIC! - Let Your Hair Down


Pavement - Cut Your Hair


R. Kelly - Hair Braider


Sesame Street - I Love My Hair


Solange - Don't Touch My Hair ft. Sampha


The Vamps - Hair Too Long


UFO YEPHA- Op med håret
("Put your hair up", literally "Up with the hair")


Willow Smith - Whip My Hair

Okay, the last one is about beards but still...


Natalie Portman's Shaved Head - Beard lust

4 comments:

  1. I also like Björk's Violently Happy, where Björk's hair is so funny :D
    It was an instant though because Björk has funny hair in most of her videos :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The visuals are so bizarre! I have never seen that one before, so thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing collection...and from my era the love-rock musical...HAIR!

    ReplyDelete