Saturday 20 August 2011

Saturday the 20th of August

CO washed with a leftover handful of Frank Provost expert colour. Did an ACV dip in the end. Put the mane up in a braided Nautilus bun with a Flexi 8.
 

Ms. Noob reminded me that it’s been a while since last I did a cassia treatment so since I had to run errands (*Cough* Pick up Thai food) I went by Life butiken and picked up cassia and coconut oil. I’ve been out of coconut oil for a few months and haven’t bothered restocking. Hah.

Here between my two laptops: The cassia brand I use is sold as “neutral henna” which always makes me mentally roll my eyes.
I have a question for all the clever people: When it comes to coconut oil, is there really a difference in the effect compared to manufacturing?  The oil made from fresh squeezed coconut is so much more expensive than the oil made from dried coconut.

2 comments:

  1. Ah it WAS the Herbique one, cool I was just about to ask you :) About coconut oil I have a confession to make... I actually use the stuff next to the butter at ICA, the unrefined stuff (cocosfett). Mostly because it was there, it was cheap and well...I had a cuuurious mind as Henry Rollins would say :) Personally I haven't experienced any difference between the cocosfett and the expensive good stuff at Life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked seeing your "every day" hair supplies. Maybe thats the kind of thing that could bring more personality in your blog, like you looked for?

    ReplyDelete