Wednesday 18 December 2019

December 18th


Another Mad About Curls product from Schwarzkopf. I like how they come in two's so you can try the same line together if you want.

Schwarzkopf Professional Mad About Curls & Waves: Mad About Waves Seablend Texturizing Spray ingredient list
Aqua (Water, Eau), VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-8, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Glycerin, Polyimide-1, Sodium Citrate, PEG-32, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene

I will not use this, because I can't see why I would use it at all.

Another adorable blue nail polish today!


I felt like something fun and playful for today's hair, so I made two cinnamon buns.


It was a shame that the buns are so big that they hide the Dutch braid pattern underneath, but it provided a very stable base for them.


I want to whine about the cold and dark again.
Warm coffee in a Christmas themed cup helps for the commute when all you can do is stare out at the cold, sad grayness passing you by.

No comments:

Post a Comment