Wednesday 20 April 2016

Testerkorea haul

I'm still impressed with myself that I survived "No new beauty stuff orders until april!"
But my Testerkorea order finally came. And I did a little dance!


I ordered a bunch of old favourites, a facial brush to try and some assorted sheet masks.

Let to right-ish

  • no:hj Queen hand packs and no:hj Queen foot packs
  • CIRACLE COSRX Pore Control Cleansing Brush
  • COSILONG Hand Cream Snail
  • SCINIC Snail Matrix Set
  • BANILA CO Claypatra Mineral Salt Clay Pack 
  • BANILA CO Clay Patra Mineral Salt Clay Foam Cleanser
  • It's Skin Secret solution Clear Patches
  • FOOD A HOLIC 3D Natural Essence Mask
  • THE YEON Jeju Canola Honey Essential Serum
  • MJ CARE Essence Mask in Hyaluronic Acid
  • MJ CARE Essence Mask in EGF
  • MJ CARE Essence Mask in Sea weed

Plus, as always: So many awesome samples!
Seriously, this is something western e-shops and shops in general could learn from and it speaks volumes of the attitudes towards their consumers!

And one item I will describe in detail tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment