Saturday 30 June 2018

Another rope braid

The same coworker let me "borrow" her hair to try the rope braid on again.


I think I got a better hang of the technique this time. It felt a lot easier. I guess I just have to keep practicing until my muscle memory has a better grip on it.

Putting the ends up in a bun helped keep the shape a lot cleaner, but the bun itself was difficult to form because she doesn't have a lot of length to work on.

A few more tries and I think I can attempt doing my own hair. Hmm.

2 comments:

  1. Question: did she wear here hair like this afterwards? or did she take it out after you had done taking pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She wore it all day at work and still wore it when she left :) It was really cute: She pranced around and showed it to everyone :) It made me very happy she liked it so much

      Delete