Wednesday 4 December 2019

December 4th


The Schwarzkopf Christmas calendar held a 5 ml bottle of Ultime Argan finishing oil. It's so tiny!
I don't like that this has a "highly flammable" warning on it??
It smells strongly like alcohol and has a little bit of glue-like residue stuck inside the cap. Like the product has semi dried?


Ingredient list for the Ultime Argan finishing oil
Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Alcohol Denat. (18,7%), Phenyl Trimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Anuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Anise Alcohol, CI 40800 (Beta-Carotene)

As much as I love my cones, this is a disappointing product: Cone, cone, alcohol, cone, oil, oil, fragrance, fragrance and pigment (Weird, because it's colourless) I would have been more happy with this product if it hadn't bragged about the oil.


The folder that came with the calendar with all the ingredient lists and directions tells me that there will be three more oils in the same line in it.


Compare this tiny little bottle to Rituals 50 ml bottle of The Ritual of Ayurveda Foaming Shower Gel that I also got today. I mean, a 50 ml bottle of shower gel isn't exactly a big portion, so this puts the tiny hair"oil" in perspective.


It's cold and miserable up here in the north and I worry about getting sick. It's usually around this time of year where I will take probiotics to boost my immune system.
It tastes awful, but hey, maybe it helps. At least it can't hurt, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment