Mr Igor likes to add lots of fruit to his, but I really enjoy the clean and simple flavour of this almond version.
- 400 ml coconut milk (One can)
- 70 gram chia seeds
- 100 gram almonds
There are huge differences from coconut milk to coconut milk, also based on the season! The light versions are perfectly tasty and less than half the calories.
- One can of coconut milk is 280 calories and a sad 2 gram of protein, but is full of vitamins and minerals. Coconut oil is perhaps the best oil for hair externally and internally.
- 70 gram of chia seed is 115 calories and a sad 7 gram protein, but it's one of those "superfoods" that is praised so much.
- 100 gram of almonds is 600 calories and 20 gram of protein. Almonds is one of those foods that are commended for hair, skin and nails a lot. It's even said to prevent grey hair.
Basically you just
- Mix up the chia seeds and the coconut milk and
- Add the chopped, blanched almonds on top of it
Easy and tasty breakfast for four days made ready in just ten minutes or so. Good for hair, skin and nails too.