Monday 14 December 2020

December 14th

 Igor's mess on four braids


It's one of those updos where I'm not completely sure if it counts as a separate updo, or a hybrid of Chinese, cinnamon and something else. I mean, there is only so much you can really do with hair, especially when it comes to coiling it around itself.


The Schwarzkopf calendar had a styling product today, but one that actually sounded interesting. This is a texturizing hairspray, but it's based on sugar.
I'm not an expert on styling products since I don't use them, but a sugar based styling product sounds interesting to me. 
Would sugar as opposed to salt be better or gentler for your hair and scalp? Does anyone know?

Schwarzkopf Osis+ Dry Sugar Spray Beach Texture ingredients
Dimethyl Ether, Aqua, Alcohol denat., Sucrose, PEG-8, Glycerin, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment