Monday 10 May 2021

Surprise awesomeness


I was ordering some other stuff from my usual training store, and on a whim, I threw some Under Armour headbands in the basket too. I've seen headbands used at the gym a lot, but I never really liked them before, so I'm honestly not sure why I got them....?

One of the things I got on purpose was the cool new water bottle. I wanted something to clip my gym card and keys onto, and I feel very clever for doing it. Heh.


Anyways, the headbands looked surprisingly nice!


They have that sticky silicone (?) line on one side of the headband to provide resistance and keep your hair in place. It was hard to catch in a picture though, since the layer is see through.


The seam welding the two ends together not only seemed strong, it is actually lowered compared to the rest of the fabric. No nasty sharp ends, nothing sticking out. I'm impressed. These are actually hair friendly!


Compare them to my old headbands that have a sticky silicone thread woven into them and a nasty sewn seam that sticks out a lot. 


I went with a black and white theme for my workout. White headband, black water bottle and I matched it with black and white workout clothing. (Except for the elastic support for my bad foot, which is more beige) I felt cool and well put together. Funny how much that can motivate you?


Pretty, new, hair friendly Under Armour headband and a black leather Flexi 8 holding my massive bun. The braided Nautilus bun is still the undisputed ruler of stability for the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment