Wednesday 19 May 2021

Today's hair


Yesterday I did a Chinese bun where I had all three braids in play to create the bun, instead of finishing one braid at the time. So I wanted to try something similar for a Nautilus bun with all three braids, but it's a little hard to explain and I think I will have to make a video on it.


  1. I crossed the two top braids where the bottom braid is
  2. Then wrapped the bottom braid into a Nautilus bun
  3. I pulled the outer loop of the Nautilus out bigger than it needed for the inner bun
  4. Then caught the two top braids under the hair stick along with the inner bun
  5. And finally I wrapped the two top braids around the bun
It got super flat and very comfortable!

1 comment:

  1. I like this one the best because it's not horizontal or vertical, it's just symmetry.

    ReplyDelete