Monday 4 February 2013

New purchases

I fell for this cute headband in H&M and a hair donut in Glitter. I do have a hair donut already but I find myself wearing it so rarely…
This one is covered in fake hair instead of being only that scratchy, spongy material they usually are made from.


I also found something I’ve been looking for for a while:
A set up small-ish hair clips that are flat and don’t dig into your scalp. These are even concave so they’re pretty “skull shaped”. I’d like to wear the double figure 8 buns more often but I don’t own a lot of suitable clips.
Some smaller elastics. I find it quite irritating that I have to twist my elastics around 5 times or more to make a simple braid. Especially when I make double braids, yikes…


The store gave out these little brochures…


(Opens as a magazine viewer)
As easy and obvious as some of these seem to me, I actually like this one. There is a simplicity to these and the styles are actually very hair friendly, including the tools used to create them.
I found it nice to see such a commercial guide that was about techniques and tools instead of heat, backcombing and products!
(Please pay no attention to the rather embarrassing mixture of Danish and English…) 

2 comments:

  1. Headband is so cute! I hope that H&M here will have it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find those elastics stretch after using? I did and then I broke them. But, I'm rough on things ;)

    ReplyDelete