Saturday 16 January 2016

Frankenproduct fail

This morning when I went to use my new Frankenproduct to fix my hair, it just went splot! all over the floor.

The slightly-too-thick texture from two days ago have now degraded into something almost waterlike.

WTF?

I pumped some out on the kitchen table to show you guys: Look at the splashing around the "pool" and look how completely flat it is! The texture is almost like milk!


How does this happen? Was there an ingredient-wrecking enzyme in this??

It's not the first time I've seen it happen, but usually it leaves some clumpy nastiness. This is completely smooth and runny.

Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Aww, so sorry for you! My idea might seem a bit stupid, but how about placing the next Frankenproduct you'll make in the fridge? Keeping it refreshed would maybe give some "hold" to its texture? Just a thought...
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete