Friday 24 May 2019

The SPF leave-ins are here

The SPF products for hair I ordered a while back have finally arrived!


KORRES Natural Red Vine Hair Protection
Well, it doesn't smell like red wine...
Not trusting the aloe vera it contains, so I cover my face and neck with a towel when I spray it on. 
Has a good glossy effect, so I'll be using it to "cover" a finished updo.

Bumble and bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil UV Protective Dry Oil Finishing Spray
This sprays out a massive cloud of mist!
Also a very good glossy effect.
Nice, "clean" smell.
I'll be using this on the length before combing and braiding/putting it up.

Shu Uemura Art Of Hair Satin Design
Pump puts out amounts that are just too small for my liking. But then again, I guess most people use less than I do!
Pretty slippery product, but my hair was still manageable.
I will be using this as regular leave in-conditioner for sunny days.
I'm curious how high SPF this should be equivalent to... 

No comments:

Post a Comment