Sunday 24 November 2019

Chunky infinity braid


This braid has been on my "Want to learn" list for quite a while. I'm not entirely sure if it's even doable on yourself, since I have yet to see that as a video. It's always someone else to do the braiding. Maybe the weaving motion is too difficult and delicate.


I talked a coworker into letting me try it on her (The same one I did the dragon braids and the rope braids on) and it's definitely a difficult one to master.
I think I did a pretty good job until I ran into her first layers, then the cool texture of the "weaving" was ruined.


(Awkward cropping due to being in the middle of work)

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! And her hair looks very nice also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really need to find someone who doesn't have so many layers in their hair to practice on though...

      Delete