Friday 13 December 2019

December 13th

The big body shop calendar had a full sized conditioner today: Strawberry Clearly Glossing Conditioner. It comes in 60 ml and 250 ml, and we got the big size. Nice!
It matches with the gift from the 10th, which was the shampoo in the same line.

  

And again, I love how I can easily find the ingredient list on the body shop website:

The Body Shop Strawberry Clearly Glossing Conditioner ingredient list
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragaria Vesca Juice/Strawberry Juice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, CI 14700/Red 4, CI 19140/Yellow 5.

COSDNA gives a good analysis of it and it seems to be a short and simple ingredient list. (Compare this to the absolute bullshit Kevin Murphy ingredient list back from December 2nd in the Lyko Christmas calendar!)


But... Aloe vera. Groan.

I'm considering getting the rest of the Body Shop conditioners and doing a product showdown. I think there is like five in total?

I really like the smell of this one. Yes, it smells like strawberry, but not that weird not-like-actual-strawberries artificial strawberry smell.


And hm, I just realized that Rituals 3D calendar doesn't have a single hair product in it?
I'm actually disappointed in this. I have this idea that a beauty calendar should sort of "get around" to let you try a little of everything. Funny how I never realized this when I watched the unboxing videos.


The Schwarzkopf calendar had a shampoo today: 30 ml, which is smaller than the previous shampoos: Professional BlondMe Keratin Restore Bonding Shampoo. This one smells really good. I can't really pinpoint it: Like flowers, except not really? Schwarzkopf should use the fragrance in this one for some of the other shampoos they have!


Schwarzkopf Professional BlondMe Keratin Restore Bonding Shampoo
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Succinic Acid, Magnesium Citrate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Panthenol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laureth-4, Polyquaternium-10, Coconut Acid,Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citronellol,Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol


The Ciaté Christmas calendar had a gorgeous blue, sparkly nail polish. The sparkles made it really hard to photograph, but it's seriously pretty!


My perhaps most favourite TV show right now premiers its 4th season! The Expanse
I have all eight of the books, the board game and the first three seasons on DVD. I have also managed to get my hands on the comic The Expanse: Origins, but not any of the other short stories in physical form. The Amazon exclusive Rocinante model has been on my wishlist for ages (But doesn't ship to Sweden. Groan


The Expanse and The Boys are at this point in heavy competition with each other for my favourite TV show, ever. Just like with The Expanse, I have all the The Boys books, I want the DVDs when they come out, and I want merchandise too should they ever produce any. 
Season 2 when??


The Expanse is awesome, so my hype is real!
I have been looking forward to this day for months: Bunny kigurumi freshly washed and laid out. Takeout is pre-ordered and we're having Thai food, so my usual order of paneng and pad thai with extra tofu is on its way. There is æbleskiver in the freezer for desert, since it's Christmas and all. I actually double checked there isn't sound on my phone (Something I probably haven't had since 2008?) so everything is set for spending the rest of the day on the couch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment