Sunday 8 December 2019

December 8th


So yesterday I got a 100 ml hair spray that I would never use, and today I get a tiny 5 ml bottle of hair"oil" that I would actually use. Meh. Not fair. This is the Ultime Rose finishing oil and it actually smells like roses.


Ingredient list for Schwarzkopf Ultime Rose finishing oil
Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Gernaiol, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alchohol, Eugenol, Limonene


The weather is sad, dark and wet. If only it would start snowing or something, that would change up everything a bit. It's the constant state of wet and dark that starts getting to me after a while. You really can't tell what time it is of the day.

I'm counting the days until Fuerte Ventura!
Sun, sand, volcanoes... and some time free from work and school. Bliss.

1 comment:

  1. Yes your weather sounds similar to northern USA. Of course as a pensioner I have time during the day to go outside which is very important to get natural light and help with seasonal blahs.

    Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete