Monday 15 March 2021

Today's hair


My massage therapist who has spent the last many years moving the big, heavy snakes of my braids out of the way, asked how long my hair really is the last time I went.


So since I have a massage time today, I have put my hair in a ponytail and then turned it into an unbraided Nautilus bun that I can take down to show her.


I used one of the new leather-based Flexi 8's for it.


I'm now less happy with those!
The end of the stick turned out to be pretty sharp and it nicked my hand when I pushed the stick through my hair. Only a shallow cut that didn't bleed, but still.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice length!! Congrats, seems to be so healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be your all time personal best? I've always thought knee was an amazing achievement...but you've made half the distance between knee and floor...

    ReplyDelete