Friday 12 March 2021

Joining the Blogging from A to Z challenge

#AtoZChallenge 2021 banner

Last year I did The 29 hairstyles in February challenge which was was hard, but also a lot of fun! It was a good method to make myself check on what variation I still have with my updos at my current length.

So why not try a new challenge?
I'm joining the Blogging from A to Z challenge to work through some of my hair knowledge and maybe inspire someone else too.

My chosen theme will be "Covering the basics". 

6 comments:

  1. Who could do it better? Nobody I've read.
    Thank you for your generous work educating and inspiring long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have longish hair so I'm in! (I appear on my theme reveal). Got you on my Feedly. Will you be sharing an image of yourself or your hair?
    I just purchased a new product line from Davines called Heart of Glass for blondes (not a paid promo).
    Pop by for a visit sometime ~ https://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm completely bald, but I'll still stop by to see how you're getting on! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that's one of the most unique themes I've seen!

    @JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter - Theme Reveal - The Great War

    ReplyDelete
  5. With everyone staying home and self-styling, your suggestions will be most welcome!
    https://gail-baugniet.blogspot.com/
    theme: Novel Research

    ReplyDelete