Saturday 1 May 2021

Blogging from A to Z challenge: Æ, Ø and Å

#AtoZChallenge 2021 banner

Just for fun, and just in case anyone forgot that I'm Danish.
Danish has 29 letters in the alphabet, just like all the other Nordics. 
I'm not going to go through all the three "extras" Æ, Ø and Å individually, but I just wanted to point one out. Ø for...

Øvelse gør mester. Practice makes perfect.

This is a point I feel like I always make, but I'm making it again:
It's a good idea to have this one updo you have practiced enough that you can always nail it. 

As much as I love experimenting with updos, you don't always have the time or option.

Some times life is just crazy and annoying and everything goes wrong. Then it's good to have this one updo you can always wring up and have it stay up without annoying you or hurting.
It doesn't have to be your signature style or anything fancy. Just something that will stay up and your muscle memory has nailed.

For me, its the Nautilus bun. It's simple enough that I won't screw it up even if I'm distracted, and pretty much hurricane-proof once it's up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment