Friday 30 April 2021

Blogging from A to Z challenge: Z is for zone therapy

#AtoZChallenge 2021 April Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter Z 

Many years ago, way back before I even started this blog, I tried this little trick: Your fingernails are supposedly the acupressure point for increasing blood flow to your scalp, and should increase hair growth. So I spent ages doing this before it pissed my friends off to much. Yea, it was weird. And it didn't affect my hair growth or anything.

But it's one of those things that I guess it can't really hurt to try. Can't see why it would help, but can't see why it would hurt either.

As far as I can find (And mind you, the sources don't always agree 100%!) the fingernails are the only place that should help hair growth directly.

However, I would say that there are other spots you should probably give some attention if you want to try zone therapy or acupressure:
I would go for the kidney and liver zones to help clear and filter your body. It is good for your skin, and therefore your scalp and hair.
I would also go for all the zones that affects the digestive system. Better digestion means better absorption of nutrients, which should help hair growth.

If nothing else, it should be nice and relaxing, and that's always good for both your body and mind!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing the full alphabet...always imparting wisdom and drawing conclusions based on facts. Lady Igor rocks. 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this information with us.
    we have a content for home and natural remedies such as 12 Hair Care Ingredients Found in Nature.

    regards,
    medicalplantsnews.

    ReplyDelete