Monday 7 February 2011

Feng shui for hair

It's one of those more obscure links I’ve had in my Hair-folder for a long time. There are a lot of “alternative” ideas for hair growth out there, but I tend to mentally sort them after what could be potentially be harmful and what couldn’t (But probably wont do anything and I can’t see how it would work. But hey, as long as it doesn’t do any harm in it, I’m okay with the idea that someone else might be right about something even though I can’t see how it would work)

The latter category includes things like:
Cutting by lunar phases (Which I follow on an off)
Meditation methods
Reflexology
Stones and gems for increasing scalp energy

Who knows, maybe the scalp-tapping method would increase circulation?

Some may also find this useful:
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment