Tuesday 6 January 2015

Memebox Global # 18

I ordered this quite a long time ago, but it's the last in a very, very long line of boxes coming my way. I have stuck with the themed boxes so far and this is the only "random" (global) box for me yet. 
This box just seemed to cement that I don't need any more boxes. I just have too much Meme-stuff.


Left to right

  • Purederm Shower Jelly in Cooling Mint

In the description, Memebox goes out of their way to write about how awesome and trendy jelly-textured products are. It makes me think this thing might show up in the next OMG box. That would be right up their ally.
I don't understand the point of a cooling shower product though. I mean, even in the hottest of climate and summer, I still want a warm shower. Is that just me?
It comes with some little bubbling net thingie.

  • Dr. MJ Bee Tox Control Cream

Another cream. I have re-used my old Memebox boxes to store products that I will use as a later time (They are very good for storage! Looks cute in the closet too!) and by now I already have a box completely stuffed full with facial creams. No eyecreams, no essences, no serums, nothing that needs rinsing off, no creams designed for the body: Just plain last-step-of-the-skincare facial creams.
There is no way yet another cream can excite me.
I don't get why Memebox doesn't aim for a more even distributing of product types. It seems like all boxes comes with at least one facial cream, but stuff like essences and especially toners are rare.

  • echoice Hand Therapy in Cherry blossom

It's another nice and delightfully scented hand cream. I have two in storage waiting for me to use up the one in my shoulder bag and the one on my work desk already, so, yea. Memebox overload even for a cute product I would otherwise look forward to.


Left to right

  • Puresmile Animal Point Pad in Guava

I know some bloggers dislike Puresmile, but I don't mind them. Another little sheet mask thing. I can always use those.

  • Derma Lift Derma Lift Intensiderm Aqua Rich Cream

Something about these 3 little products rubbed me the wrong way right away. And sure enough: On the back of them it says "Free sample- Not for sale".
Honestly?
What the [beep!], Memebox?
They try to pass of 3 [beep]ing samples as 3 real, actual products?
And they have the balls to write "Full size product: 50 ml ($ 42)" on the pamphlet?



  • Touch by Lee Kyung Min Extreme Shield Master

This left me mildly confused: I'ts a $ 46 ampoule-essence in a little pen thing for dabbing on dry spots on the face. Uhh. Yea, okay. I stuck it in my shoulder bag and figured I could maybe use it as a cuticle treatment or something.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information, i might try the Purederm Shower Jelly!

    Kendra
    http://littleblackscarf.com

    ReplyDelete