Tuesday 18 November 2014

And that’s how you do it!

It’s no secret I have sensitive skin. I spend more time on my skin than on my hair. (Especially when it comes to worrying about it)
Recently I tried the Neutral line for my face. It comes recommended by the allergy association in Denmark and Norway, and is approved by some eco labels and such.
It boasts of 0% perfume, 0% colourings and 0% parabens.

Unfortunately it didn’t work for my skin. I got itchy from the skin tonic and the cream was too heavy for my skin, which resulted in more picking.

Sigh.
This fits my rule that you can get everything “right” and your skin can still be irritated. Unfortunately.


Even though it didn’t work for me, I still wanted to show it.
This is how you do it, this is how you have a good product with total openness about the ingredients. No weird bullshit or exotic snail slime, just the bare necessities and a minimum number of ingredients:
  • Face cream: 14 ingredients.Link
  • Face wash: 11 ingredients.Link
  • Skin tonic: 8 ingredients. Link
On the website the ingredients are not only listed, there is an explanation on what the different ingredients do in the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment